- Improved digestive system
- Better nutrient absorption
- Weight Gain and Antler Development
The conditioner in Maniac Outdoors Mineral Supplement & Attractant is unique from all other mineral manufacturers. The conditioner allows animals to utilize the mineral and nutrients immediately. Most minerals available on the market contain only trace minerals. When a ruminant processes trace minerals, most of the minerals are not absorbed right away and leave the body before doing so. Our Mineral Supplement is absorbed faster and more efficiently with the aid of the conditioner, this results in better antler growth, better milk production, better body weight, and better fawn production. The money you invest into Maniac Outdoors Mineral Supplement & Attractant is not left on the ground.
No, and it can be used year-round either by itself or mixed with the feed you would normally put out for your deer.
Find a place on your property with signs of deer activity and rake up an area approximately 6ft x 6ft. Spread the minerals evenly in this area.
Pro Tip: Pour the minerals on a stump and the ground surrounding the stump. Always make sure there is a water source near by when using any mineral based product for deer. Not recommended for use in any mechanical type of deer feeder. For best results replenish mineral site every 3 weeks.
CAUTION: Contains Copper Do not feed to sheep. Please observe all Local and State Game Laws.
Maniac Outdoors® Fuel the Rack® Mineral Supplement & Attractant is scientifically developed to not only attract deer but more importantly create an overall healthier deer herd. Our unique conditioner allows animals to utilize the minerals and nutrients immediately upon consumption. Our minerals are absorbed faster and more efficiently with the aid of our conditioner. The result is more minerals going into antlers and body development along with increased milk production for lactating does. It also contains Humic Acid which studies have shown it can help eliminate Chronic Wasting Disease prions in the soil level. It also has Probiotics and Prebiotics to aid in digestibility, Boost and Balance the Immune System. If you want to maximize your bucks genetic potential and create an overall healthier deer herd then it’s time to FUEL THE RACK®.
This product Contains Humic Acid which studies suggest can eliminate CWD prions in the soil level.
Below is a brief description of the key ingredients in the Maniac Outdoors Mineral Supplement & Attractant. Each ingredient plays an important role for deer to reach their full potential:
- Calcium – Assists with bone and antler growth, teeth, and milk.
- Phosphorus - Assists with bone and antler growth, reproduction, and energy metabolism.
- Vitamin A – During the antler growing season and the reproductive period deer tend to require higher levels of Vitamin A.
- Vitamin D – Essential in assisting the deer in absorbing the calcium and assisting in the mineralization of bone.
- Vitamin E – Vitamin E interrelates with selenium and assists in the reproductive health and lactation in does.
- Magnesium – Assists the growth of bones and antlers.
- Potassium - A key electrolyte to assist deer with water balance.
- Selenium – Is important for reproduction and also works with vitamin E to help deer deal with stress, and also important in Antler growth.
- Cobalt - Necessary for the formation of B-12 and aids in digestion.
- Copper - helps with fertility and immunity.
- Manganese - Used in many enzyme functions related to energy and protein metabolism.
- Zinc - Supports the immune system, male reproduction, skin, and hoof health.
- Salt – Deer do need salt to create Hydrochloric Acid, Which helps the digestion of food in the stomach.